Clinical Skincare for Acne & Oily Skin [SPECIALIST SET]
Dermalene Oily Skin Facial Wash & Toner designed and formulated with essential ingredients to control oil production, control sebum, stabilizes and minimize pores.
BEFORE & AFTER
LET US HELP
NOTHING SPOILS A LOOK, LIKE BLEMISH OR A TIRED, DULL & DRY FACE DOES
If you’re going to invest in one part of your appearance, invest in your face. It’s your face that people notice first and remember – so make sure it’s clear and beaming..
With Dermalene, your skin only better...
BETTER THAN THE REST
PREFERRED FOR GOOD REASONS
OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCTS
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Helps keep your skin plump and firm. It also regulates cell renewal and maintains skin’s elasticity and moisture. It’s great for someone who has a dehydrated skin condition as it creates a moisture barrier which helps make your skin soft and smooth.
- Mild exfoliation. Help peel away the surface of the skin.
- To lighten visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin. In addition to skin-lightening effects, kojic acid also contains some antimicrobial properties.
WAIT..THERE'S MORE TIPS FOR YOU!
Double up your skincare protection, it is advisable for you to add sunblocks as well for a better and faster result. Why so? The sun is the main cause of:
Why so? The sun is the main cause of:
There are 3 UV Rays than affect our skin health
SUNBLOCK SPF 30 & Above
To prevent from this, we need at least sunblock at SPF 30 and above.
AND the best sunblock ever recommended by dermatologist especially from Dermalene is HELIOCARE SUNBLOCKS!
Complement to our Acne and Oily Skin Specialist Set!
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
CHECK our F.A.Q
Dermalene Skincare is suitable for use by men and women aged 16-60 years old who have acne, oily skin uncontrolled oil production and overproduction of oil on their skin
The next day (after using it once or twice) by looking at the sebum production on your face in the afternoon.
- Depending on the level of oiliness, some will see results in a few days.
The active ingredient is SALICYLIC ACID which is a Keratolytic Agent.
- Salycilic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), a keratolytic agent, it can penetrate deep into the sebum-filled pores to exfoliates the pore lining, loosens clogs and allows oil to flow out more freely.
- Keratolytic agent softens, separates and cause a type of exfoliation our skin.
- This will reduce the possibilities of developing hyper keratosis which will cause pores to clog and cause inflammation and acne.
- Pump once and lather with a few drops of water.
- Massage face gently using fingertips for about 5 – 10 seconds.
- Rinse with cold water for better effect.
- One pump is enough & use twice a day.
- Using more than one pump is not advisable as it may cause the skin to be too dry.
- After using the facial wash, spray the toner on to a cotton pad and dab the product on your face and let it dry.
- Use dabbing motion and not smudging motion as it can cause the skin to be too dry.
- Should your skin feel a bit dry, stop the usage of toner for 48 hours and just continue with the facial wash.
About 1-2 months, depending on how often you use the product. For some people it may lasts for up to 3-4 moths.