Everyone could really benefit from some self pampering. A body massage has been said to:
1. Reduce Stress – A relaxing day at the spa is a great way to unwind and de-stress.
2. Improve Circulation – Loosening muscles and tendons allows increased blood flow throughout the body.
3. Reduce Pain – Body massage is great for working out problem areas like lower back pain and chronic stiffness.
4. Eliminate Toxins – Stimulating the soft tissues of your body will help to release toxins through your blood and lymphatic systems.
5. Improve Flexibility – A massage will loosen and relax your muscles, helping your body to achieve its full range of movement potential.
6. Improve Sleep – Going to bed with relaxed and loosened muscles promotes more restful sleep, and youíll feel less tired in the morning!
7. Reduce Fatigue – Massages are known to boost mood and promote better quality sleep, thus making you feel more rested and less worn-out at the end of the day.
8. Alleviate Depression and Anxiety – A massage can help to release endorphins in your body, helping you to feel happy, and at ease.
P/S: We do offer Body Massage services at Dermalene Medisuite.
#bodymassage #urutbadanshahalam #Dermalene #DermaleneMedisuite #spakualalumpur #antistress